You can change the wristband of the Withings Pulse™ Ox using a spring bar remover. Alternatively, you can use a pointed object to compress one end of the spring bar to remove it (step 1), and a thin and flat object to press the spring bar (step 5). You also need a compatible wristband: 18 mm wide (11/16").
- Use a spring bar remover to compress one end of the spring bar and remove it from the aluminium support.
- Remove the spring bar from the bracelet.
- Put the spring bar in the new bracelet.
- Insert the spring bar in the aluminium support.
- Press the top of the spring bar and drag the other side of the bracelet into the aluminium support.
- Repeat this operation for the other part of the wristband.
Click the link below for a video tutorial: