Your Withings Go lets you track your sleep without requiring any action on your part. All you have to do is wear your Withings Go around your wrist when you go to sleep: it will do the rest on its own.
Retrieving your Sleep Data
You can retrieve the sleep data collected by your Withings Go in your Timeline or on your Dashboard in the Withings Health Mate® app.
(1) Breakdown of your night:
- Time spent awake (orange)
(2) Time spent lying
(3) Total time spent sleeping
(4) Percentage of the sleep goal (of 8 hours)
(5) Time it took you to fall asleep
(6) Number of wake-ups
The Withings Health Mate® app keeps your entire history, allowing you to easily track
how your sleep data evolves over time.
It is required to specify how you wear your Withings Go in the app. The reason for that is that sleep and swim detection are only enabled when the app knows you’re wearing
your Withings Go at the wrist. To update this, perform the following steps:
- Open the Withings Health Mate® app.
- Tap My devices.
- Tap Withings Go.
- Tap Change how you wear your Go.
- Select the appropriate option and tap OK.