Dissociating your Withings Home™ allows you to remove it from your account. Once it is no longer linked to your account, it can be installed on another account.
To dissociate your Withings Home™, perform the following steps:
- Open the Withings Home™ app.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Remove from my account.
- Tap OK.
- Perform a factory reset of your Withings Home™.
Performing a Factory Reset of Your Withings Home™
Factory resetting your Withings Home™ allows you to delete all of the data stored on it. Factory resetting completes the dissociation process.
- Unplug the power supply of your Withings Home™ from the wall socket.
- Plug it back in.
- When your Withings Home™ displays an orange light, repeat steps 1 and 2 four more times.
At this time, you can start the installation process for the Withings Home™.