You may need to change the configuration of your Withings Thermo:
- If you want to use a different Wi-Fi network,
- If you’ve changed the name or password of the Wi-Fi network you use,
- If you want to switch from a Bluetooth configuration to a Wi-Fi configuration.
If you want to switch from a Wi-Fi configuration to a Bluetooth configuration, you’ll need to dissociate your Withings Thermo and install it again from scratch.
To change your configuration, perform the following steps:
- Open the Withings Thermo app.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap the name of your Withings Thermo.
- Tap Configure a Wi-Fi network.
- Press and hold the button for 8 seconds until the display shows “SETUP”.
- Tap Next.
- Tap the Withings Thermo you want to install.
- Tap Quick setup to use the Wi-Fi network configured on your device or Setup another network if you want to use another one.
If you want to set up your Withings Thermo in Bluetooth, tap I don’t have a Wi-Fi network.
- Tap Allow.
- Tap Done.