Nap programs are preset to 20 minutes, as research indicates that this is the optimal amount of time to rest without making it difficult to wake up and go on with your day.
You can run a nap program from the Withings Health Mate™ app.
To do so, perform the following steps:
- Open the Withings Health Mate™ app.
- Go to your Timeline.
- Tap Nap in the Aura widget.
If this screen is not displayed, swipe left or right in the top widget (colored part at the top of the screen) until you find it.
- Tap Playing to select your program.
- Tap the program you want.
- Adjust the volume with the Volume slider.
When the program is playing, you can adjust the volume of the program by swiping your hand up or down on the right side of the Connected Alarm Clock.
- Adjust the brightness of the light with the Brightness slider.
- Tap the back button.
- Tap Play.